Monday, March 8, 2010

Successes so far...and some room for improvement

Successes!
1. Minimum fundraising met at $1260! (Now 100% of additional donations goes directly to blood cancer research...thank you!) My new season goal is $1800
2. After my longest training run yet (6 miles) I felt like I could keep going :)
3. I can now spit without getting it all over myself. Although, I do still do a funny little skip jump when I do it
4. My team has raised almost $100,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!

Room for improvement:
1. Working on waking up for morning runs during the week (so I'm not tempted to miss them after 8 hours of work and 3.5 hours of class)
2. Figuring out how to eat enough...and how to make time for eating (not easy when you're not someone who cooks in the first place)
3. My apartment's cleanliness has gone to the wayside. I'm interviewing a cleaning lady next week
4. It's harder than I thought to maintain work performance, school performance, training, and relationships...but I'm tryin!

No comments: